- Tryouts are held at W & M Butterfield Park 6212 W 14200 S, Herriman, UT 84096
- Tryout cost is $20 per player, $10 for additional family members
- Players must arrive at least 30 minutes early to first day of tryouts to sign-in with completed waiver and fee.
- Players applying for scholarship assistance must submit completed scholarship application at try-out registration.
- Tryout t-shirts will be provided and should be worn each day of tryouts
- Each player must wear proper soccer attire (shorts, shinguards, cleats, etc.)
- Each player must bring a properly inflated ball (w/name on it) and plenty of water to drink
- U9-U10 Tryouts are held for 2 days. Players should plan to be at both days of tryouts.
- U11-U18 Tryouts held for 2 days all players should plan to be to both days of tryouts. Red teams may be chosen on day 1.
- Tryouts will last 2 hours each session. Parents please be there on time to pick up your child. Be aware of bad weather.
- Players and Parents must attend the Mandatory Team meeting with online registration completed.
- Team meetings will be held at W & M Butterfield Park 6212 W 14200 S, Herriman, UT 84096
Please fill out and bring the following waiver form to tryouts.
USA Competition Club has a limited number of scholarships that can be awarded to players in need. You must complete, sign and bring the scholarship application with you to tryouts. You will need to turn it in at tryout registration. Schoalrships will be announced at the time the teams are announced.
Please fill out the correct uniform order form and submit by June 20th, 2013. All Uniform Questions should be directed to Jennifer Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 801-446-1427.
UYSA Alignment policy 6325 states roster continuity exists under the following conditions
- If the team played 6 v 6 must retain 5 players
- If the team played 8 v 8 team must retain 7 players
- If the team played 11 v 11 must retain 9 players
Results of the 2013-2014 tryouts are posted at the following link.