Greetings parents, players, coaches, and members of the USA Board of Directors,
The upcoming 2016 USA Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held from 7-8:30pm on Monday, March 28th at the CR Hamilton Pavilion, 13800 S 3700 W, Riverton, UT.
Your attendance and participation is requested, encouraged, and will be greatly appreciated.
The major events of the evening will be;
- The annual State of the Club address.
- Announcement of notable Club achievements.
- Presentation of Miguel A. Nunez scholarship award recipients.
- Acknowledgement of USA Comp ‘Coach of the Year’ award recipients.
- Recognition of USA Board members leaving their position for other opportunities.
- Introduction of newly appointed USA Advisory Board members.
Unfortunately, the previously announced election of Parent Representatives, to the Executive Board of Directors, was made in error. And it was solely my error, the USA bylaws were revised, June 2015, changing the position of Parent Representative to a 2 year term.
Once the official USA Club annual business has concluded, we will change the meeting to a less formal format, encouraging interactive discussions. We will plan to address individual concerns, address specific questions, and be available for discussions with members of the USA Club.
-Dick Kunz, Jr.
Utah Soccer Alliance